|Specialty||LTC -Long Term Care, Hospice,|
|Shift||6am - 2:30pm or 2pm - 10:30pm|
|Duration||8 Week Assignment|
|Start Date||ASAP Start Date|
We are currently hiring an LTC/Hospice-RN to join our travel team with MNA Healthcare!
Responsibilities include,but not limited to:
• Overall coordination and integration of patient care based on the nursing process
• Assessment of patient health problems and needs
• Development and/or implementation and evaluation of nursing care plans
• Monitor all aspects of care, including diet and physical activity
Qualifications include, but not limited to:
• 2 years of LTC/Hospice experience
• BLS, Certifications
• Active Idaho- RN license
Benefits that matter:
• Customer Care Service / You are part of our team
• Nurse and Allied Professional Openings
• 4 to 26 Week Assignments- Nationwide
• Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• All specialties, all modalities and Guaranteed Hours
• Clinical Liaison Support Available 24/7
• Non-Profit Housing Department
• Choose your own benefit packages
• Licensure Reimbursement and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
• Sign-On and Completion Bonuses with some assignments
MNA Healthcare is rapidly-growing Healthcare Staffing company. Don’t let that fool you, they have a management team that has been in the industry for over 30 years. We specialize in the placement of Registered Nurses, LPN’s, CNA’s, Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists as well as PTA’s, COTA’s, CFY’s, SLPA’s, School Psychologists across all fifty states. MNA Healthcare has established one of the strongest sales forces in the industry, which in turn gives you an opportunity to have the best Placement Professionals representing you.
MNA Healthcare provides quality positions and care for its travelers/candidates, as well as the facilities they staff them in. Our dedicated team of staffing professionals aim to bring passion to ensuring that health care professionals find the highest quality positions in their careers as well as unmatched service to the facilities we place them in. MNA Healthcare is always adapting to the changing arena of the healthcare community, ensuring that both our staff and clients receive the best and quality service.
At MNA Healthcare, “We Care for You, So You Can Care For Others”.